Xymogen's Xcellent A 7500 is designed to provide supplemental vitamin A. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is necessary for many important bodily functions, including growth, bone development, vision, hormone receptor function, cellular health, immune function, and the integrity of epithelial and mucosal surfaces.
- Supports healthy immune function. Vitamin A is essential for a healthy immune system. It helps to protect the body from infection by promoting the production of white blood cells and by helping to regulate the immune response.
- Promotes healthy skin and mucous membranes. Vitamin A is important for maintaining healthy skin and mucous membranes. It helps to keep the skin and mucous membranes moist and protected from infection.
- Provides vitamin A repletion in cases of deficiency. Vitamin A deficiency is a common problem, especially in developing countries. Xcellent A 7500 can help to replenish vitamin A levels in people who are deficient in this nutrient.
- May help improve vision. Vitamin A is essential for good vision. It helps to keep the retina healthy and to protect the eyes from damage.
- May help reduce the risk of cancer. Some studies have shown that vitamin A may help to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, such as lung cancer and cervical cancer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 7,500 mcg - 833%
Capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Not recommended for long-term use or for use during pregnancy, during lactation, or when trying to conceive.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.