Bezwecken owner David K. Shefrin, N.D. has over 45 years of experience in natural medicine specializing in treating women's healthcare needs. Established in 1991, Bezwecken has been providing effective dietary supplements and cosmetics for 28+ years.
Bezwecken values and believes in full ingredient disclosure and product purity and potency. Bezwecken is a registered FDA facility and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). They also utilize third-party testing laboratories that are ISO certified. Bezwecken quality testing includes, but is not limited to:
- Identity: Testing all raw ingredients received at our facility before manufacturing.
- Purity: HPLC testing of raw ingredients before manufacturing to ensure the material we use is pure.
- Potency: Potency testing of active ingredients before manufacturing to ensure the material we use is of the highest quality and potency. Finished product testing to ensure our label claims are met.
- Microbiological: Testing finished products for aerobic plate count, yeast and mold, salmonella, e.coli and more.
- Heavy Metals: Testing finished products for heavy metal content to include lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and more.