Vitamin B - 12 Cobalamin
Vitamin B-12 is also known as cobalamin. It is one of the eight B vitamins. Vitamin B-12 provides many benefits for the body. A few of these benefits include:
- Converting food into fuel
- Helps the nervous system function properly
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Helps in the production of DNA and RNA
- Helps make red blood cells
Vitamin B-12 is an important vitamin for your body to have. While it is rare for young people to be deficient in this vitamin, it is not uncommon for older people to be mildly deficient. By using vitamin B-12, you can promote an optimal level of overall health and well-being for your body.