Xymogen's VitalVasc combines three safe, standardized, food-derived extracts: rutinoside, olive extract, and grape extract. These extracts have been shown to support antioxidant activity and nitric oxide synthesis, which can contribute to arterial health and the maintenance of healthy blood pressure levels.
Some of the possible benefits of VitalVasc may include:
- Supports cardiovascular health by promoting healthy blood flow and circulation.
- Provides antioxidant support by helping to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy blood pressure levels that are already within a healthy range.
- May help to improve endothelial function, which is the ability of blood vessels to dilate and constrict properly.
- May help to reduce inflammation, which can contribute to cardiovascular disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Cordiart™ Rutinoside (from Citrus sinensis) (fruit) 250 mg
Arthricor Olive Extract Blend (Olea europaea) (fruit) (9% hydroxytyrosol, 4% oleuropein, 1% tyrosol) 125 mg
Enovita Grape Extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) (95% proanthocyanidins) 75 mg
Capsule (hypromellose and water), dicalcium phosphate, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.