Xymogen's Viragraphis is a dietary supplement that contains three herbs that have been used traditionally for immune support and stimulation:
- Andrographis: Andrographis is an herb that has been shown to boost the immune system and help the body fight off infection.
- Licorice root: Licorice root is an herb that has been shown to reduce inflammation and support respiratory health.
- Indigowoad: Indigowoad is an herb that has been shown to boost the immune system and help the body fight off infection.
Here are some of the possible benefits of Viragraphis:
- Boosts the immune system: Andrographis has been shown to boost the immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells, which help the body fight off infection.
- Reduces inflammation: Licorice root has been shown to reduce inflammation by inhibiting the production of inflammatory cytokines.
- Supports respiratory health: Indigowoad has been shown to support respiratory health by reducing inflammation in the airways and increasing mucus production.
- Helps the body fight off infection: Viragraphis may help the body fight off infection by boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation.
- May be a fast-acting, short-term formula: Viragraphis is a fast-acting formula that may be used for short-term periods to boost the immune system and support respiratory health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*Recommended for short-term use.*
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Andrographis Extract (Andrographis paniculata) (stem) (50% andrographolide) 375 mg
Indigowoad 10:1 Extract (Isatis indigotica) (root) 300 mg
Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root) (25% glycyrrhizin) 158.4 mg
HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner if you have uncontrolled hypertension.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.