Unda's Unda #46 is a natural remedy that may help to support digestive health and promote overall well-being. It is specifically created and manufactured by Unda to target digestive spasms and gastritis, but it may also help with a variety of other stomach-related symptoms.
Some of the potential benefits of using Unda #46:
- May help to relieve digestive spasms. Unda #46 contains ingredients that may help to relax the muscles of the digestive tract, which can relieve digestive spasms and discomfort.
- May help to reduce inflammation in the stomach. Unda #46 contains ingredients that may help to reduce inflammation in the stomach, which can be helpful for people with gastritis and other stomach conditions.
- May help to improve digestion. Unda #46 contains ingredients that may help to improve the digestive process, which can lead to better nutrient absorption and reduced digestive problems.
- May help to reduce nausea and vomiting. Unda #46 may help to calm the stomach and reduce nausea and vomiting.
- May help to improve appetite. Unda #46 may help to stimulate the appetite and improve digestion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults: Take 5 drops three times daily, 20 minutes before or after meals or as recommended by your health professional. Place drops directly onto tongue or in a small amount of water.
Amount Per Serving | % Daily Value
Each drop contains equal parts of
Jateorhiza palmata 4X
Mentha piperita 4X
Aloe socotrina 10X
Argentum metallicum 12X
Other ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water
Warnings: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Alcohol content 25%
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information and products are meant for general use only and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or provide medical advice.