Unda's Unda #295 may help to support digestive health and promote overall well-being. It is most commonly used to relieve the symptoms of an upset digestive system and belching, but it may also have other potential benefits.
Some of the potential benefits of Unda #295:
- May help to relieve digestive spasms. Unda #295 contains ingredients that may help to relax the muscles of the digestive tract, which can relieve digestive spasms and discomfort.
- May help to reduce inflammation in the stomach. Unda #295 contains ingredients that may help to reduce inflammation in the stomach, which can be helpful for people with gastritis and other stomach conditions.
- May help to improve digestion. Unda #295 contains ingredients that may help to improve the digestive process, which can lead to better nutrient absorption and reduced digestive problems.
- May help to reduce nausea and vomiting. Unda #295 may help to calm the stomach and reduce nausea and vomiting.
- May help to improve appetite. Unda #295 may help to stimulate the appetite and improve digestion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults: Take 5 drops three times daily, 20 minutes before or after meals or as recommended by your health professional. Place drops directly onto tongue or in a small amount of water.
Amount Per Serving | % Daily Value:Each Serving Contains
Each Drop Contains Equal Parts of:
Nux vomica 4X
Pulsatilla pratensis 4X
Other ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water
Warnings: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information and products are meant for general use only and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or provide medical advice.