Xymogen's SynovX Relief is a dietary supplement that contains turmeric and boswellia extracts. These ingredients have been shown to support joint and muscle comfort.
Here are some of the possible benefits of SynovX Relief:
- Supports joint comfort: Turmeric and boswellia extracts have been shown to reduce inflammation, which can help to relieve joint pain and stiffness.
- Supports muscle comfort: Turmeric and boswellia extracts have been shown to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation.
- Quickly disperses: SynovX Relief is made with a fast-dissolving formula that helps to deliver the ingredients to the joints and muscles quickly.
- Targeted support: SynovX Relief is designed to provide targeted support for joint and muscle comfort.
- Patented technology: SynovX Relief uses patented technology to combine turmeric and boswellia extracts in a black sesame oil base. This helps to ensure that the ingredients are absorbed quickly and effectively.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 softgels as needed, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 20 | 60
Amount per serving:
Total Fat 0.5 g
Proprietary Blend, equaling 1 g, of:
-Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) (26.6% curcuminoids) and Boswellia serrata -Extract (gum resin) (1% AKBA [3-O-Acetyl-11-keto-ß-Boswellic Acid])
Black sesame seed oil, softgel (bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and annatto suspension in sunflower oil).
Formulated to Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, and artificial sweeteners.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medications, consult your physician before using this product. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.