Super K w/Advanced K2 Comp by Life Extension is a dietary supplement designed to promote healthy bone density as well as support a healthy vascular system. Super K w/Advanced K2 Comp from Life Extension is created using three forms of vitamin K, including vitamin K1 and dual forms of K2, MK-4, and MK-7 to help facilitate the transport of calcium from the bloodstream into bone matter. If the body becomes deficient in vitamin K, arterial calcification can result, causing harm to cardiovascular function as well as damaging the arteries. This supplement is especially beneficial for post-menopausal women to help prevent the loss of bone density leading to such conditions as osteoporosis.
Men and women who take Super K w/Advanced K2 Comp by Life Extension as part of their nutritional program on a daily basis can expect to receive a number of key health benefits:
- Promotes healthy bone strength and density.
- Supports healthy arteries and a healthy vascular system.
- Helps to prevent calcification of the arterial walls.
- Helps transport calcium to the bones.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 SoftGel
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl palmitate) 10 mg
Vitamin K activity from: 2700 mcg
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 1500 mcg
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4) 1000 mcg
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 200 mcg
extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob color
Directions: Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.