Xymogen's SAM-e & TMG Lemon is made with two naturally occurring substances, SAM-e and TMG. SAM-e and TMG are methyl donors, which means that they can donate methyl groups to other molecules in the body. Methylation is an important process that is involved in many different bodily functions, including neurotransmitter synthesis, homocysteine metabolism, and liver health.
Possible benefits of SAM-e & TMG Lemon:
- Supports biochemical reactions requiring methyl groups: Methylation is essential for many different bodily functions, and SAM-e and TMG can help to support these functions by donating methyl groups.
- Supports neurotransmitter synthesis and healthy mood: SAM-e is a precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, which are important for mood regulation. SAM-e and TMG may help to support healthy mood by supporting neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Facilitates the conversion of homocysteine to glutathione: Homocysteine is an amino acid that can be harmful to the body if it builds up. SAM-e and TMG can help to facilitate the conversion of homocysteine to glutathione, which is an antioxidant that can protect the body from damage.
- Supports liver health and function: The liver is responsible for many important functions, including detoxification. SAM-e and TMG may help to support liver health and function by supporting detoxification.
- Promotes joint comfort: SAM-e and TMG may help to promote joint comfort by supporting the production of synovial fluid, which is the fluid that lubricates joints.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 stick pack daily away from meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Preferably pour a small amount of the contents of a stick pack directly into the mouth and allow contents to dissolve. Then repeat process until contents of the entire stick pack have dissolved in the mouth. Alternatively, contents may be added to 2-4 oz. of water or preferred liquid; stir and drink within 15 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 stick pack (approx. 2.6 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Total Carbohydrate 1 g - <1%
Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calciumoxide, and calcium chloride anhydrous) 75 mg - 6%
Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine) 600 mg**
S-adenosyl-L-methionine (as s-adenosyl-L-methionine 1,4-butandisulfonate) 400 mg**
Xylitol, citric acid, malic acid, stearic acid, silica, natural lemon flavor, and turmeric extract (for color).
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Use special caution in individuals with bipolar disorder.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.