Xymogen's Resveratin Plus provides a complete bioflavonoid complex with resveratrol, quercetin, and pterostilbene. These three antioxidants work together synergistically to provide a variety of health benefits.
Here are some of the possible benefits of Resveratin Plus:
- Methylation helps improve absorption and stability. Methylation is a process that helps to improve the absorption and stability of resveratrol. This means that more of the resveratrol in Resveratin Plus is available to the body to provide its health benefits.
- Powerful antioxidant support. Resveratrol, quercetin, and pterostilbene are all powerful antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage cells and contribute to the development of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer's disease.
- Supports healthy cellular function. Antioxidants such as resveratrol, quercetin, and pterostilbene can help to support healthy cellular function by protecting cells from damage and promoting cell repair.
- Produces changes associated with longer lifespan (including activation of sirtuins). Sirtuins are a class of proteins that play a role in regulating aging and metabolism. Resveratrol, quercetin, and pterostilbene have been shown to activate sirtuins, which may help to extend lifespan and improve healthspan.
- Supports cardiovascular/neurological health. Resveratrol, quercetin, and pterostilbene have been shown to have a number of benefits for cardiovascular and neurological health. These benefits include reducing inflammation, improving blood flow, and protecting against cell damage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) (from Saphora japonica) (bud) 250 mg
trans-Resveratrol (as Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 75 mg
trans-Pterostilbene (pTeroPure) 62.5 mg
HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.