Xymogen's Prostate FLO is designed to support healthy lower urinary tract (LUT) function and prostate health in men. It contains a blend of clinically-studied ingredients that target urinary flow and frequency as well as prostate-related hormone metabolism.
Some of the possible benefits of Prostate FLO:
- Supports healthy LUT function in men. Prostate FLO can help to improve urinary flow and reduce urinary frequency, which can be common problems for men as they age.
- Supports normal urinary flow and nocturnal frequency. Prostate FLO can help to improve the strength and consistency of urine flow, and it can also help to reduce the number of times men wake up at night to urinate.
- Supports healthy prostate-related hormone metabolism. Prostate FLO can help to regulate the production and metabolism of hormones that can affect the prostate, such as testosterone and DHT.
- Supports prostate health. Prostate FLO can help to keep the prostate healthy and functioning properly.
- Contains clinically-studied ingredients. The ingredients in Prostate FLO have been shown in clinical studies to be effective in supporting healthy LUT function and prostate health in men.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 softgels daily, or use as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 10 mg - 588%
Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 30 mg - 273%
FLOWENS Cranberry Fruit Solids (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruits) 500 mg**
Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens) (dried fruits) (85% free fatty acids) 320 mg**
Beta-Sitosterol 180 mg**
Pygeum Extract (Prunus africana) (bark) (2.5% beta-sitosterol) 100 mg**
Organic flaxseed oil, softgel (bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified water, and natural caramel color), sunflower lecithin, tricalcium phosphate, maltodextrin, citric acid, and silica.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.