Xymogen's OmegaPure 820 contains a high concentration of EPA and DHA, two omega-3 fatty acids that have been shown to support a variety of health benefits. These possible benefits include:
- Supporting cardiovascular health: EPA and DHA may help to reduce inflammation and improve blood flow, which may help to lower the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Supporting healthy mental functioning: EPA and DHA may help to improve mood, concentration, and memory.
- Supporting healthy glucose and insulin metabolism: EPA and DHA may help to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Supporting joint health: EPA and DHA may help to reduce inflammation and pain in the joints.
- Supporting brain and nervous system function: EPA and DHA may help to improve cognitive function, protect against age-related decline, and reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
Some of the possible benefits of OmegaPure 820:
- Affects the Production of Arachidonic Acid-Derived Eicosanoids: Omega-3 fatty acids may help to reduce the production of arachidonic acid-derived eicosanoids, which are known to promote inflammation.
- Helps the Body Generate Specialized Proresolving Lipid Mediators, Such as Resolvins and Protectins: Omega-3 fatty acids may help the body to generate specialized proresolving lipid mediators, such as resolvins and protectins, which have anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic properties.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health: Omega-3 fatty acids may help to lower blood pressure, reduce triglycerides, and increase HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Supports Healthy Mental Functioning: Omega-3 fatty acids may help to improve mood, concentration, and memory.
- Supports Healthy Glucose and Insulin Metabolism: Omega-3 fatty acids may help to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 softgels 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 2 g
Fish Oil Concentrate 2.5 g
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.875 g
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 1 g
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 640 mg
Softgel (tilapia fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), and mixed natural tocopherols.
*Contains: Fish (Alaska pollock, Pacific whiting [sources of fish oil], tilapia [source of fish gelatin]) from certified sustainable sources.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking blood thinners or other medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.