Xymogen's OmegaPure 780 EC is designed to support cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, and brain and nervous system function. It is made with high-quality fish oil that is certified by the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) to be of the highest purity, stability, and potency. Each softgel provides 780 mg of EPA and DHA, which are the two most important omega-3 fatty acids for human health.
- Affects the production of arachidonic acid-derived eicosanoids. Arachidonic acid is an essential fatty acid that is converted into eicosanoids, which are signaling molecules that have a wide range of effects on the body. OmegaPure 780 EC can help to affect the production of arachidonic acid-derived eicosanoids, which can have beneficial effects on cardiovascular health, inflammation, and other conditions.
- Helps the body generate specialized proresolving lipid mediators, such as resolvins and protectins. Resolvins and protectins are specialized lipid mediators that are produced by the body in response to inflammation. They have anti-inflammatory and anti-pain properties, and they can help to resolve inflammation more effectively than traditional anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Supports cardiovascular health. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to have a number of beneficial effects on cardiovascular health, including reducing the risk of heart attack, stroke, and arrhythmia. OmegaPure 780 EC can help to support cardiovascular health by providing the body with essential omega-3 fatty acids.
- Supports healthy mental functioning. Omega-3 fatty acids are important for brain health, and they have been shown to have a number of beneficial effects on cognitive function, mood, and behavior. OmegaPure 780 EC can help to support healthy mental functioning by providing the body with essential omega-3 fatty acids.
- Supports healthy glucose and insulin metabolism. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to have a number of beneficial effects on glucose and insulin metabolism, and they may help to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. OmegaPure 780 EC can help to support healthy glucose and insulin metabolism by providing the body with essential omega-3 fatty acids.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 softgels 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 3 g
Fish Oil Concentrate 2.8 g
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.82 g
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 900 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 660 mg
Softgel (tilapia fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, ammonium hydroxide, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, and vegetable stearic acid), and mixed natural tocopherols.
*Contains: Fish (Alaska pollock, Pacific whiting [sources of fish oil], tilapia [source of fish gelatin]) from certified sustainable sources.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modifed organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking blood thinners or other medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.