Xymogen's Omega MonoPure 1300 EC is designed to support cardiovascular health, healthy mental functioning, and healthy glucose and insulin metabolism. It contains a blend of omega-3 fatty acids that have been shown to have a number of beneficial effects on the body.
Here are some of the possible benefits of Omega MonoPure 1300 EC:
- Positively affects the production of arachidonic acid-derived eicosanoids: Eicosanoids are signaling molecules that are involved in a variety of bodily functions, including inflammation, blood clotting, and immune response. Omega-3 fatty acids can help to produce eicosanoids that have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Supports cardiovascular health: Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to help reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering blood pressure, reducing inflammation, and improving cholesterol levels.
- Supports healthy mental functioning: Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for brain development and function. They can help to improve mood, memory, and cognitive function.
- Supports healthy glucose and insulin metabolism: Omega-3 fatty acids can help to improve insulin sensitivity and regulate blood sugar levels. This can be helpful for people with diabetes or prediabetes.
- By supplying the precursors EPA and DHA, helps the body generate specialized proresolving lipid mediators, such as resolvins and protectins: Specialized proresolving lipid mediators are molecules that help to resolve inflammation and promote tissue repair. Omega-3 fatty acids can help the body to produce these mediators, which can have a number of beneficial effects on health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel daily, or use as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60 | 120
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 1 g
MaxSimil Fish Oil Concentrate 1.3 g
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 860 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 260 mg
Softgel (fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, vegetable stearic acid, and ammonium hydroxide), and mixed natural tocopherols.
*Contains: Fish (anchovy and/or sardine [sources of fish oil], tilapia and/or pangasius [sources of fish gelatin]).
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking blood thinners or other medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.