ProOmega 2000-D provides high-intensity support for cardiovascular, neurological, eye, joint, and immune health*
To stay healthy and active throughout your life, you need to take good care of yourself. A strong heart and flexible bones and joints are essential for an active lifestyle. ProOmega 2000 D by Nordic Naturals combines a vitality-boosting blend of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D3. These lemon-flavored softgels help combat the fish burps while providing your body with the brain-, heart-, and joint-supporting power of omega-3 fatty acids from EPA and DHA. Many people are deficient in vitamin D3, the sunshine vitamin, so Nordic Naturals’ ProOemga 2000 D incorporate 1000 IU of natural vitamin D3 to help stimulate immune function and positive mood. Just two softgels daily can help you continue to enjoy an active lifestyle for many years to come.
The benefits of taking ProOmega 2000 D may include:
- Support for brain health
- Improved mood
- Enhanced bone and joint comfort
- Support for heart health
Delivering 2000 mg of EPA+DHA fish oil in the highly absorbable 90+% triglyceride molecular form, ProOmega 2000 is ideal for individuals requiring the highest levels of intensive omega-3 support. * This research-backed concentrate optimizes foundational health by adding structural integrity and fluidity to cell membranes, converting into beneficial signal molecules that restore cellular balance, and promoting healthy cellular signaling and metabolic pathways.* ProOmega 2000 provides ultra-concentrated levels of EPA+DHA for optimal neurological, cardiovascular, eye, joint, and immune health in just two soft gels.*
- Highest-concentration, 90+% triglyceride-form fish oil provides unmatched omega-3 support*
- Supports overall health by adding structural integrity and fluidity to cell membranes*
- Promotes healthy cellular signaling and key metabolic pathways*
- Optimizes neurological health by facilitating cellular flexibility and communication*
- Supports cardiovascular function by maintaining healthy triglyceride and blood pressure levels*
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.