Xymogen's Mood Food is designed to support nervous system health, a healthy mood, and the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including serotonin. It contains a blend of key B vitamins, including 5-MTHF as Quatrefolic and Albion di-magnesium malate, with critical amino acids.
- Supports nervous system health. Mood Food contains B vitamins that are essential for nervous system health. These vitamins help to protect the nerves and promote the production of neurotransmitters, which are chemicals that transmit signals between nerve cells.
- Supports a healthy mood. Mood Food contains B vitamins that are also essential for a healthy mood. These vitamins help to regulate the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that is involved in mood regulation.
- Supports the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including serotonin. Mood Food contains 5-MTHF, which is a form of folate that is essential for the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is involved in mood regulation, sleep, and appetite.
- May help reduce carbohydrate cravings. Mood Food contains magnesium, which has been shown to help reduce carbohydrate cravings. Carbohydrate cravings can be a sign of low magnesium levels.
- Is made with natural ingredients. Mood Food is made with natural ingredients that have been shown to be beneficial for nervous system health and mood.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 4 mg - 235%
Folate (400 mcg DFE as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt and 400 mcg DFE as calcium folinate) 800 mcg DFE - 200%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg - 41,667%
Magnesium (as Albion di-magnesium malate) 50 mg - 12%
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) 250 mg**
5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) (from Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed) 50 mg**
HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication (especially those for depression, migraines, Parkinsons disease, or psychiatric disorders) should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional. Not for use by children. Do not take if you are, or suspect you are, pregnant or if you are lactating.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.