Xymogen's MedCaps Menopause may help to:
- Support adrenal health. MedCaps Menopause contains specially selected herbs and nutrients that may help to support the adrenal glands' adaptive response during menopause.
- Improve circulation. MedCaps Menopause may also help to improve circulation by supporting the production of nitric oxide, a compound that relaxes blood vessels and improves blood flow.
- Promote relaxation. MedCaps Menopause may also help to promote relaxation by supporting the production of GABA, a neurotransmitter that helps to calm the nervous system.
- Improve overall well-being. MedCaps Menopause may also help to improve overall well-being by supporting a healthy mood, energy levels, and sleep quality.
- Beneficially influence estrogen receptor function. MedCaps Menopause may also beneficially influence estrogen receptor function by providing a non-soy derived source of isoflavones.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Korean Ginseng Extract (Panax ginseng) (whole plant) (4% ginsenosides) 200 mg
Hesperidin (from Citrus sinensis) (fruit) 100 mg
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 100 mg
Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root) (20% glycyrrhizic acids) 75 mg
Isoflavones (from kudzu extract) (Pueraria pseudo-hirsuta) (root) 50 mg
Wild Yam 10:1 Extract (Dioscorea villosa) (root) 50 mg
Black Cohosh Extract (Cimicifuga racemosa) (root and rhizome) (2.5% triterpene glycosides) 50 mg
Dong Quai Extract (Angelica sinensis) (root) (1% ligustilide) 50 mg
trans-Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum extract) (root) 1 mg
HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, calcium silicate, silica, microcrystalline cellulose, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.