Xymogen's MedCaps GI is designed to support the integrity and function of the gastrointestinal (GI) mucosa. The GI mucosa is the lining of the GI tract, and it plays an important role in protecting the body from harmful bacteria and toxins.
- Supports the integrity of the GI mucosa. MedCaps GI contains L-glutamine, zinc, and pantothenic acid, which are nutrients that are essential for maintaining the health of the GI mucosa.
- Supports optimal function of the GI mucosa. MedCaps GI also contains prebiotic inulin, which is a type of fiber that nourishes the beneficial bacteria in the gut. This can help to improve the function of the GI mucosa and protect the body from infection.
- Contains ingredients that have traditionally been used for GI health. MedCaps GI contains aloe leaf extract, which has been used for centuries to support GI health.
- Is free of gluten, dairy, soy, and yeast. MedCaps GI is a good option for people with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Is backed by clinical research. MedCaps GI has been shown to be effective in clinical trials.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 50 mg - 1,000%
Zinc (TRAACS zinc bisglycinate chelate) 7.5 mg - 68%
Inulin (from chicory) (Cichorium intybus) (root) 400 mg**
L-Glutamine 250 mg**
Aloe vera 200:1 Aqueous Extract (leaf gel) 25 mg**
HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, or artificial sweeteners.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.