Xymogen's MedCaps DPO is a dietary supplement that is designed to support phase I and phase II detoxification. It contains a blend of ingredients that have been shown to be beneficial for detoxification, including:
- Ellagic acid
- Artichoke leaf
- Alpha-lipoic acid
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC)
- Calcium D-glucarate
Some of the possible benefits of MedCaps DPO may include:
- Supports balanced detoxification (phases I & II): Detoxification is the process by which the body removes harmful substances. MedCaps DPO may help to support balanced detoxification by supporting both phase I and phase II detoxification pathways.
- Supports liver health and energy generation: The liver is an important organ that plays a role in detoxification, energy production, and other important bodily functions. MedCaps DPO may help to support liver health and energy generation by providing nutrients that are beneficial for these functions.
- Promotes a variety of phase II pathways: Phase II detoxification pathways are responsible for further breaking down harmful substances so that they can be eliminated from the body. MedCaps DPO may help to promote a variety of phase II detoxification pathways by providing nutrients that are beneficial for these pathways.
- Supports natural antioxidant mechanisms: Antioxidants help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage cells and lead to a number of health problems, such as heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer's disease. MedCaps DPO may help to support natural antioxidant mechanisms by providing nutrients that are beneficial for these mechanisms.
- Contains activated B vitamins for enhanced bioavailability: Activated B vitamins are easier for the body to absorb and use. MedCaps DPO contains activated B vitamins, which may help to improve the bioavailability of these vitamins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 25 mg - 1,471%
Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 200 mcg DFE - 50%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg - 4,167%
Artichoke Aqueous Extract (Cynara scolymus) (leaf) 300 mg**
Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) (aerial parts) 250 mg**
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seed) (80% silymarin) 118 mg**
Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum) (hull) (40% ellagic acid) 125 mg**
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg**
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100 mg**
Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous 100 mg**
Green Tea Aqueous Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (80% polyphenols, 60% catechins, 30% EGCG, 6% caffeine) 93.75 mg**
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg**
Calcium D-Glucarate 50 mg**
Capsule (hypromellose and water), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and microcrystalline cellulose.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.