Xymogen's L-Lysine provides an essential amino acid, supports synthesis of collagen, and supports healthy growth and protein synthesis. It is a natural amino acid that is essential for human physiology. Lysine is vital for normal growth and for the manufacture of collagen, a substance important for healthy skin, bones, tendons, and cartilage.
Some of the possible benefits of L-Lysine may include:
- Provides an essential amino acid: Lysine is an essential amino acid, which means that the body cannot produce it on its own. It must be obtained from the diet.
- Supports synthesis of collagen: Collagen is a protein that gives skin, bones, tendons, and cartilage their strength. Lysine is essential for the production of collagen.
- Supports healthy growth and protein synthesis: Lysine is essential for normal growth and for the synthesis of proteins. It is also involved in the production of carnitine, which helps the body to burn fat for energy.
- Provides balance to a high intake of arginine: Arginine is another amino acid that is involved in the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a gas that helps to relax blood vessels and improve blood flow. However, too much arginine can be harmful. Lysine helps to balance the effects of arginine.
- Is a safe and well-tolerated supplement: L-Lysine is a safe and well-tolerated supplement. It is generally considered to be non-toxic and has few side effects.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules, 3 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving:
L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCI) 1 g
HPMC (capsule), medium-chain triglyceride oil, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.