Although lysine is an amino acid that is necessary for optimal human health, the body is unable to synthesize it on its own. l-Lysine capsules by Pure Encapsulations can help to supply the lysine that your body needs to complete important metabolic processes, such as protein synthesis.
Several other benefits of l-Lysine supplementation by Pure Encapsulations include:
- Healthy lip and gum tissue support.
- Helping to promote calcium absorption, which enhances bone health.
- Reducing the occurrence of cold sore outbreaks.
- Supporting the process that converts fatty acids into energy.
- Helping muscle tissue to recover after intense exercise.
- Assists body detoxification, especially in the stomach and as part of drug rehabilitation treatment.
Additionally, people who do not eat foods that contain lysine, such as meat, nuts and fresh fruit, are at risk of developing a lysine deficiency. Adding Pure Encapsulation's l-Lysine to your diet can help to ensure that you don't suffer from the symptoms of a lysine deficiency, which can include reduced appetite, dizziness and fatigue.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily between meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90/270
Amount Per Serving:
l-lysine HCl 500 mg
Vegetable capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking medications, consult your physician before using this product. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.