Xymogen's K2-45 is derived from non-GMO soybeans fermented with Bacillus subtilis natto. It is the most bioavailable and bioactive form of supplemental vitamin K2 available.
Some of the possible benefits of K2-45 may include:
- Supports bone health by promoting carboxylation of bone proteins. K2-45 helps to ensure that calcium is deposited in the bones where it belongs, rather than in the arteries. This can help to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and heart disease.
- Supports cardiovascular health by affecting arterial calcium deposits. K2-45 helps to prevent calcium from building up in the arteries, which can lead to heart disease.
- Supports healthy blood clotting. K2-45 is essential for the production of proteins that are involved in blood clotting. This helps to ensure that the blood clots properly when needed, but not too much.
- Is derived from non-GMO soybeans. K2-45 is made from non-GMO soybeans, which is important for some people who are concerned about the use of GMOs.
- Is highly bioavailable. K2-45 is highly bioavailable, which means that it is easily absorbed by the body. This makes it a more effective way to get the benefits of vitamin K2 than some other forms of the vitamin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule with a meal, 1-2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 45 mcg - 38%
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Consider total vitamin K intake (food + supplements) if you are taking blood-thinning medication.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.