Glycine 1000 mg 100 caps by NOW
Glycine 1000 mg by NOW is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy nervous system function and provide neurotransmitter support for restful sleep. The main ingredient featured in Glycine 1000 mg from NOW is a small but simple pharmaceutical grade amino acid called glycine, necessary for the production of most proteins, in addition to the production of bile, creatine, DNA, hemoglobin and glutathione. It contributes to making glucose available for proper energy production in addition to calming the brain so that healthy sleep patterns can develop.
Men and women who take Glycine 1000 mg from NOW on a daily basis as directed can expect to enjoy a variety of significant health benefits:
- Supports healthy nervous system function.
- Promotes healthy and restful sleep patterns.
- Contributes to the healthy construction of DNA and RNA.
- Supports glycogen storage to facilitate the proper production of energy.
- Serves as a calming neurotransmitter in the brain.