RAW Probiotics 5 Day Max Care 2.4 oz By Garden Of Life
RAW Probiotics is a unique line of high-potency, RAW, whole food probiotics that are age- and gender-specific. Unlike isolated strains of probiotics, RAW Probiotics offers all the benefits of a true food probiotic with a record-setting 30+ probiotic strains. So, its not just isolated bacteria in a pill; RAW Probiotics is a whole-food probiotic that emulates eating fermented food. Made with mainly Bulgarian yogurt concentrate, Wild European kefir grains and scobies, and concentrated clinically studied probiotics strains, RAW Probiotics is created below 40ˆ« F and 30% humidity so that what you see on the label is what you get in the bottle.
Many factors can compromise your bodys defenses, including the overuse of medications, stress, your environment, and even normal aging, resulting in the loss of beneficial Bifidobacterium. RAW Probiotics 5-Day Max Care is a unique High-Bifido formula that includes the clinically studied Replenish A to Z Blend, making it your ultimate complementary probiotic to achieve balance®helping you repopulate your gastrointestinal tract with good bacteria.
At Expiration Date under recommended storage conditions. Best if refrigerated. Store in a dry place at 71ˆ«F (22ˆ«C) or below.
Raw Probiotics 5-Day Max Care Powder Benefits:
- Max cleansing support with 34 naturally diverse whole food strains to replenish beneficial bacteria lost during use of a cleansing program
- Max immune system support by supporting gut-related immune system function
- Offers max Bifido support®a more intense, short-term probiotic to help replenish beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Delivers max prebiotic support with prebiotic, RAW Organic inulin plus 14 digestion-supporting enzymes
- Has RAW Organic banana to help soothe the stomach and provide a light, pleasant taste
- Arrive Alive! Potency Promise
- No Binders, Fillers, Carriers, Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.