Xymogen's DioVasc is designed to support healthy veins, capillaries, and circulation, promote normal lymphatic drainage, support antioxidant activity, support blood glucose metabolism, and support healthy eicosanoid metabolism. It contains a unique blend of citrus-based flavonoids that have been shown to have a number of benefits for vascular health.
- Supports veins, capillaries, and circulation. The flavonoids in DioVasc have been shown to help improve vein tone and function, which can help to reduce the risk of varicose veins and other vascular problems. They may also help to improve blood flow, which can help to reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Helps promote normal lymphatic drainage. The lymphatic system is responsible for draining fluids from the tissues and returning them to the bloodstream. DioVasc may help to promote normal lymphatic drainage, which can help to reduce the risk of swelling and inflammation.
- Supports antioxidant activity. The flavonoids in DioVasc are antioxidants, which means that they can help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage cells and contribute to the development of chronic diseases.
- Supports blood glucose metabolism. DioVasc may help to improve blood glucose metabolism, which can be beneficial for people with diabetes or prediabetes.
- Supports healthy eicosanoid metabolism. Eicosanoids are hormone-like substances that play a role in a variety of bodily functions, including inflammation, blood clotting, and immune response. DioVasc may help to support healthy eicosanoid metabolism, which can help to reduce inflammation and improve overall health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
DioVasc Proprietary Blend, equaling 500 mg, of:
Micronized diosmin (<4 microns) (from Citrus sinensis) (fruit)
-Hesperidin (from Citrus sinensis) (fruit)
HPMC, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.