• Antioxidant-rich formula with Vitamin E and Shea Butter nourishes and conditions as it protects against harmful UVA/UVB sun rays
• Rubs in clear with little to no whitening
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
• Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Zinc Oxide 19.5%
Titanium Dioxide 2.64%
Aluminum Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Coco-Caprylate, Coco-Glucoside, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phytic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Purified Water, Sclerotium Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl/Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum. *Certified Organic Ingredients
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking medications, consult your physician before using this product. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.