Xymogen's D3 5000 may help to:
- Support bone strength and dental health. Vitamin D is essential for bone health, and D3 5000 is a convenient way to get the vitamin D your body needs. Vitamin D helps to regulate calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood, which are important for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Support immune function. Vitamin D plays an important role in immune function, and D3 5000 may help to keep your immune system strong. Vitamin D helps the body fight off infection and disease.
- Support healthy cell differentiation. Vitamin D is involved in cell differentiation, which is the process by which cells develop into specialized cells. D3 5000 may help to support healthy cell development.
- Support neurologic and cognitive health. Vitamin D is involved in neurologic and cognitive health, and D3 5000 may help to support brain health and function. Vitamin D is essential for brain development and function, and it may help to protect against cognitive decline.
- Support cardiovascular health and healthy blood sugar metabolism. Vitamin D is involved in cardiovascular health and healthy blood sugar metabolism, and D3 5000 may help to support heart health and blood sugar control. Vitamin D helps to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels, which are important for heart health and preventing diabetes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60 | 90 | 180
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 125 mcg (5,000 IU) - 625%
Organic, extra virgin olive oil and softgel (bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water).
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.