Xymogen's CheleX is a dietary supplement that contains a blend of ingredients that have been shown to support detoxification and protection from oxidative stress.
Here are some of the possible benefits of CheleX:
- Supports detoxification: CheleX contains ingredients that help to remove harmful substances from the body, such as toxins, heavy metals, and environmental pollutants.
- Protects tissues from oxidative stress: CheleX contains ingredients that help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage cells and tissues.
- Improves gut health: CheleX contains ingredients that help to improve gut health. A healthy gut is important for overall health and well-being.
- Boosts energy levels: CheleX contains ingredients that help to boost energy levels. This can be helpful for people who are looking for a natural way to improve their energy levels.
- Reduces inflammation: CheleX contains ingredients that help to reduce inflammation. Inflammation is a natural response to injury or infection, but chronic inflammation can be harmful to health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2-4 capsules daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Himalayan Shilajit Extract (Asphaltum punjabinum) (mineral extract) 600 mg
Calcium Disodium EDTA 300 mg
Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) 300 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200 mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg
Allicin (from garlic extract) (Allium sativum) (bulb) 6 mg
Capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.