Xymogen's CarniteX supports cardiovascular, neurological, and endocrine system health. It is a highly stabilized form of the amino acid L-carnitine, which supports fat utilization and energy production in the mitochondria.
Some of the possible benefits of CarniteX may include:
- Supports cardiovascular health: CarniteX can help to protect the heart and blood vessels by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they can be burned for energy.
- Supports neurological health: CarniteX can help to protect the brain by providing it with energy and by reducing inflammation.
- Supports endocrine system health: CarniteX can help to regulate blood sugar levels and to improve insulin sensitivity.
- Supports fat utilization and energy generation: CarniteX can help to burn fat for energy and to improve athletic performance.
- Provides 680 mg of Stabilized L-Carnitine: CarniteX provides a high-dose of stabilized L-carnitine, which is the most bioavailable form of carnitine.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily, between meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
L-Carnitine (as L-carnitine L-tartrate) 340 mg
HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.