Life Extension's Bone Restore with Vitamin K2 is designed to support the growth and maintenance of strong and dense bones. Life Extension has combined a number of nutritional ingredients to create its Bone Restore with Vitamin K2 formula, including three different forms of calcium, vital to bone density and strength. Also included are vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc, manganese, boron and silicon. The inclusion of vitamin D helps ensure maximum absorption of calcium into the bones for optimum results. This is an ideal supplement for women at mid-life who want to avoid such bone weakening disorders as osteoporosis in their senior years.
Individuals who take Bone Restore with Vitamin K2 as part of their daily nutritional regimen may experience a variety of possible health benefits:
- Supports strong and dense bones and teeth.
- Promotes a healthy vascular system.
- Aids in regulating healthy blood pressure levels.
- Helps defend against symptoms of magnesium deficiency, including muscle aches.
- Supports the heart muscle in proper contraction and relaxation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4 Vegetable Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 250%
Vitamin K2 (as all-trans menaquinone-7) 200 mcg 250%
Calcium (as DimaCal dicalcium malate, TRAACS calcium bisglycinate chelate, calcium fructoborate) 700 mg 70%
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 300 mg 75%
Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 2 mg 13%
Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 1 mg 50%
Silicon [from horsetail extract (herb)] 5 mg
Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented Fruitex B OsteoBoron) 3 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, silica, corn starch
Directions: Take four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Scientific studies suggest calcium supplementation in divided doses with food in the morning and evening may yield the best results. Maintaining an optimal vitamin D blood level also helps maximize calcium absorption.
Contains soybeans. Non-GMO
CAUTION: If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not exceed recommended dose.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.