Bioclinic Naturals' PGX Weight Loss Meal Replacement Chocolate is a dietary supplement that promotes healthy weight loss by:
- Reducing postprandial hyperglycemia: PGX may help to slow the absorption of carbohydrates, which can help to reduce blood sugar spikes after eating.
- Increasing satiety: PGX may help to promote feelings of fullness, which can help to reduce calorie intake.
- Providing supportive nutrients for blood sugar metabolism: PGX contains a blend of nutrients that support blood sugar metabolism, such as magnesium, chromium, and zinc.
Some potential benefits of taking Bioclinic Naturals' PGX Weight Loss Meal Replacement Chocolate may include:
- May help to improve cholesterol levels: PGX has been shown to help to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise HDL (good) cholesterol.
- May help to reduce inflammation: PGX has been shown to help to reduce inflammation, which is a risk factor for chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes.
- May help to improve gut health: PGX can help to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which can improve overall health and well-being.
- May help to boost energy levels: PGX can help to slow the absorption of carbohydrates, which can help to provide sustained energy throughout the day.
- May help to improve athletic performance: PGX can help to delay fatigue and improve endurance during exercise..
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Add 2 scoops to 12-16 ounces of water and shake in a cup or mix in a blender with ice, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Drink additional water (8-16 ounces) within an hour of drinking PGX Weight Loss Meal Replacement.
Serving Size: 2 scoops
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value %:
Total Fat 7 g 9%
- Saturated Fat 4 g 20%
Cholesterol 55 mg 18%
Sodium 450 mg 20%
Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9%
- Dietary Fiber 8 g 28%
- Soluble Fiber 4 g
- Sugars 12 g
- Includes 8 g Added Sugars 16%
Protein 25 g 50%
Vitamin D 2.5 mcg 15%
Potassium 700 mg 15%
Vitamin E 4.4 mg 30%
Niacin 19 mg 120%
Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg 20%
Phosphorus 300 mg 25%
Zinc 6 mg 60%
Manganese 1 mg 45%
Calcium 600 mg 45%
Vitamin A 900 mcg 100%
Thiamin 0.75 mg 60%
Vitamin B6 0.75 mg 45%
Biotin 75 mcg 250%
Iodine 40 mcg 25%
Selenium 20 mcg 35%
Chromium 20 mcg 60%
Iron 5 mg 30%
Vitamin C 10 mg 10%
Riboflavin 0.8 mg 60%
Folate 200 mcg DFE (120 mcg folic acid) 50%
Pantothenic Acid 2.5 mg 50%
Magnesium 120 mg 30%
Copper 0.5 mg 60%
Molybdenum 25 mcg 60%
Whey protein concentrate and isolate (milk) (microfiltered, undenatured), organic cane sugar, xylitol, PGX (PolyGlycopleX) (konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac), xanthan gum, sodium alginate), soy lecithin, chocolate powder, medium chain triglycerides (coconut), dicalcium phosphate, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, sodium chloride, calcium citrate, ascorbic acid, zinc citrate, niacinamide, biotin, ferrous fumarate, beta carotene, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper chelate, molybdenum citrate, selenium chelate, manganese citrate, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, cyanocobalamin, potassium iodide, chromium chelate, ergocalciferol.
*Contains coconut, milk and soy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking medications, consult your physician before using this product. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.