Xymogen's ATP Ignite Workout Mixed Berry is designed to meet the demanding needs of the body during and after exercise. It is a low-carb, zero-sugar drink mix that provides a combination of bioactive B vitamins, electrolytes, Albion TRAACS chelated trace minerals, key amino acids, herbs, and powerful antioxidants. ATP Ignite Workout also features a unique blend of natural exercise enhancers that are patented and clinically tested.
- Enhances exercise performance. ATP Ignite Workout can help to improve exercise performance by providing the body with the nutrients it needs to fuel muscular activity. It can also help to reduce muscle fatigue and improve power, strength, and growth.
- Supports recovery. ATP Ignite Workout can help to support recovery after exercise by providing the body with the nutrients it needs to repair muscle tissue and replenish energy stores.
- Supports ATP Biosynthesis and Muscular Excitability. ATP is the body's main source of energy, and ATP Ignite Workout can help to support ATP biosynthesis and muscular excitability. This can help to improve exercise performance and recovery.
- Provides an alternative to ordinary caffeine. ATP Ignite Workout contains caffeine, but it also contains pterostilbene, which is a natural compound that can help to improve the absorption and effectiveness of caffeine. This can help to provide a more sustained and effective energy boost.
- Supports Electrolyte Replacement. ATP Ignite Workout contains electrolytes, which are important for maintaining fluid balance and preventing muscle cramps. This can be especially beneficial for people who sweat heavily during exercise.
- Provides Antioxidant Support with S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione and Vitamin C. ATP Ignite Workout contains antioxidants, which can help to protect the body against damage from free radicals. This can be especially beneficial for people who exercise strenuously, as free radicals can be produced during exercise.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Dissolve the contents of 1 scoop in 6-12 oz. of water, according to preferred sweetness. On non-workout days, consume the effervescent drink in the AM on an empty stomach. On workout days, consume the effervescent drink once daily 30 minutes prior to workout, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (about 12.7 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Total Carbohydrate 5 g - 2%
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, and zinc ascorbate) 500 mg - 556%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 10 mg - 67%
Thiamin (as thiamine HCl) 0.45 mg - 38%
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium) 0.5 mg - 38%
Niacin 10 mg - 63%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 2.6 mg - 153%
Folate (as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 40 mcg DFE - 10%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2,500 mcg - 104,167%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 3 mg - 60%
Magnesium (as Albion di-magnesium malate) 150 mg - 36%
Zinc (as TRAACS zinc bisglycinate chelate) 3 mg - 27%
Manganese (as TRAACS manganese bisglycinate chelate) 0.5 mg - 22%
Chromium (as TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 100 mcg - 286%
Sodium 135 mg - 6%
Potassium 310 mg - 7%
Creatine (as Creapure creatine monohydrate) 3 g**
Proprietary Blend, equaling 465 mg** (yielding a total of 95 mg of caffeine), of:
-Caffeine pterostilbene cocrystal
-Whole coffee fruit (Coffea arabica) (whole fruit) (40% chlorogenic acid)
-Organic green tea aqueous extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (25% polyphenols, 15% catechins, @lt10% caffeine)
-Acetyl-L-carnitine (as acetyl-L-carnitine HCl)
PEAK ATP Adenosine 5 Triphosphate Disodium 400 mg**
Maltodextrin, citric acid, malic acid, natural flavors (no MSG), potassium bicarbonate, natural grape powder, sodium bicarbonate, stevia leaf extract, and silica.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.