Xymogen's ALAmax Protect is designed to help support cardiometabolic health. It delivers alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), the plant alkaloid berberine, and biotin in one convenient formula.
Some of the possible benefits of ALAmax Protect:
- Supports insulin activity and glucose metabolism. ALA and berberine have both been shown to support insulin activity and glucose metabolism. This can be beneficial for people with diabetes or prediabetes, as well as people who are looking to improve their overall health.
- May help to reduce A1C levels. A1C is a measure of blood sugar control over time. Research has shown that berberine may help to reduce A1C levels in people with diabetes.
- May help to protect against heart disease. ALA has been shown to protect against heart disease by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. Berberine may also help to protect against heart disease by reducing cholesterol levels and improving blood flow.
- May help to improve cognitive function. ALA has been shown to improve cognitive function in people with diabetes and other conditions. Berberine may also help to improve cognitive function by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress.
- May help to boost the immune system. ALA has been shown to boost the immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells. Berberine may also help to boost the immune system by reducing inflammation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Biotin 190 mcg - 633%
Berberine HCI 500 mg**
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 250 mg**
Capsule (hypromellose and water), dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silica, and microcrystalline cellulose.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medications, especially medications that are metabolized by cytochrome P450 enzymes or that affect blood glucose, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.