Xymogen's ALAmax CR provides fat-soluble and water-soluble antioxidant activity. It is a form of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) that is designed to be released slowly into the bloodstream, providing extended protection against free radicals. ALAmax CR also helps the body synthesize glutathione, the body's own master detoxifier, and recharges other important antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, and CoQ10.
Some of the possible benefits of ALAmax CR may include:
- Provides fat-soluble and water-soluble antioxidant activity: ALA is a powerful antioxidant that can protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. ALAmax CR is able to provide antioxidant protection in both the water-based and lipid-based portions of cells, making it a valuable whole-body antioxidant.
- Coenzyme for whole-body glucose utilization: ALA is a coenzyme that helps the body metabolize glucose. This can be beneficial for people with diabetes or other conditions that affect blood sugar levels.
- Supports healthy intracellular glutathione levels: Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that is produced by the body. ALAmax CR can help to increase intracellular glutathione levels, which can protect cells from damage and boost the immune system.
- Supports regeneration of vitamins C and E: Vitamins C and E are important antioxidants that can be depleted by free radicals. ALAmax CR can help to regenerate these vitamins, so they can continue to protect cells from damage.
- Helps maintain a balance between oxidized and reduced CoQ10: CoQ10 is an important antioxidant that is involved in energy production. ALAmax CR can help to maintain a balance between oxidized and reduced CoQ10, which can improve energy levels and protect cells from damage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 tablet 30 minutes before dinner, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: 30 | 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Biotin 450 mcg - 1,500%
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (thioctic acid) 600 mg**
Cellulose and cellulose derivatives, silica, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, glycerin, and dicalcium phosphate.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.