Xymogen's Adrenal Manager pairs glandulars with targeted nutrients to support the body's response to everyday stressors. It contains a blend of high-potency pantothenic acid, vitamin C, activated B vitamins, and mineral amino acid chelates. Gland and organ tissues are derived from an Argentinian bovine source that ensures safety and purity.
Some of the potential benefits of Adrenal Manager:
- Supports the body's response to stress. Adrenal Manager contains nutrients that are essential for the body's stress response, such as pantothenic acid, vitamin C, and B vitamins. These nutrients help to reduce the production of stress hormones, such as cortisol, and they help to promote relaxation.
- Supports energy production and metabolic function. Adrenal Manager contains nutrients that are essential for energy production and metabolism, such as pantothenic acid, vitamin C, and B vitamins. These nutrients help to convert food into energy, and they help to regulate blood sugar levels.
- May help to improve mood. Adrenal Manager contains nutrients that are essential for mood regulation, such as pantothenic acid, vitamin C, and B vitamins. These nutrients help to reduce stress and anxiety, and they help to promote feelings of well-being.
- May help to boost the immune system. Adrenal Manager contains nutrients that are essential for the immune system, such as pantothenic acid, vitamin C, and B vitamins. These nutrients help to protect the body from infection, and they help to promote healing.
- Is safe and effective. Adrenal Manager is made with high-quality ingredients that are derived from a safe and pure source. It is also free of gluten, soy, dairy, and artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30 | 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 175 mg - 194%
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium) 15 mg - 1,154%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 15 mg - 94%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 10 mg - 588%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 105 mg - 2,100%
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 45 mg - 11%
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 5 mg - 45%
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 50 mcg - 143%
Potassium (as potassium glycinate complex) 2 mg - 0%
Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus × limon) (fruit peel) 225 mg**
L-Tyrosine 175 mg**
Parotid (from bovine) (Argentina) 80 mg**
Thymus (from bovine) (Argentina) 70 mg**
Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) 50 mg**
Adrenal Gland (from bovine) (Argentina) 25 mg**
Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea) (root) (3% rosavins and 1% salidroside) 25 mg**
Spleen (from bovine)(Argentina) 20 mg**
Grape Extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) (95% proanthocyanidins) 1 mg**
Capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and silica.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.