Some of the possible benefits of using Xymogen's ActivNutrients:
- Foundational nutrition. ActivNutrients is a high-quality, hypoallergenic, multivitamin/mineral blend that includes activated vitamins, folate as Quatrefolic (5-MTHF) for optimal utilization, and patented Albion TRAACS chelated mineral complexes in vegetarian capsules. This comprehensive nutrient profile supports foundational wellness.
- Supports antioxidant activity. ActivNutrients contains antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, selenium, and beta-carotene. Antioxidants help to protect cells from damage by free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can cause cell damage.
- Supports detoxification. ActivNutrients supports phase I detoxification, which is the first step in the body's natural detoxification process. Phase I detoxification involves the conversion of harmful substances into less harmful substances that can be excreted from the body.
- Supports health in individuals with inadequate nutrient intake. ActivNutrients can help to support the health of individuals who have inadequate nutrient intake from their diet. This includes people who follow restrictive diets, people who have certain medical conditions, and people who are not getting enough nutrients from their food.
- Supports energy production and stress response. ActivNutrients contains nutrients that are important for energy production and stress response, such as B vitamins, magnesium, and zinc. These nutrients help to convert food into energy and support the body's natural stress response.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60 | 120
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin A (75% as natural beta-carotene and 25% as retinyl palmitate) 1,120 mcg - 124%
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, and calcium ascorbate) 125 mg - 139%
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg (100 IU) - 13%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 67 mg - 447%
Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 10 mg - 833%
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium)10 mg - 769%
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 32 mg - 200%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 10 mg - 588%
Folate (as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 200 mcg DFE - 50%
Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive methylcobalamin) 250 mcg - 10,417%
Biotin 500 mcg - 1,667%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg - 2,000%
Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate) 18 mg - 3%
Calcium (as DimaCal di-calcium malate, d-calcium pantothenate, and calcium ascorbate) 50 mg - 4%
Iron (as Ferrochel ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 2.5 mg - 14%
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg - 33%
Magnesium (as Albion di-magnesium malate) 50 mg - 12%
Zinc (as TRAACS zinc bisglycinate chelate) 6.5 mg - 59%
Selenium (as Albion selenium glycinate complex) 50 mcg - 91%
Copper (as TRAACS copper bisglycinate chelate) 0.5 mg - 56%
Manganese (as TRAACS manganese bisglycinate chelate) 0.25 mg - 11%
Chromium (as TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 250 mcg - 714%
Molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate) 25 mcg - 56%
Potassium (as Albion potassium glycinate complex) 49.5 mg - 1%
Inositol 18 mg**
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 6.5 mg**
Vanadium (as TRAACS vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 375 mcg**
HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.