Pancreatin 60 vcaps by Seroyal Genestra
Pancreatin is a digestive aid formula that helps to decrease mild bloating after high-caloric, high-fat meals. It provides a combination of pancreatic enzymes, including lipase, amylase and protease, which break down fats, carbohydrates and proteins, respectively. Chymotrypsin and trypsin are also present in pancreatic secretions and further contribute to protein digestion. Adequate activity of pancreatic enzymes is critical for proper nutrient digestion and absorption, including the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. Pancreatin contains enzymes that act like those normally secreted by the pancreas, supporting optimal digestion and nutrient absorption in the gut. Supplementation with pancreatic enzymes has also been shown to significantly reduce the occasional postprandial complaints associated with caloric, high-fat meals, including mild bloating, gas and fullness. As pancreatic enzymes are sensitive to low pH, Pancreatin is specifically formulated with delayed-release capsules that resist stomach acid for targeted delivery to the duodenum and allow optimal enzyme activity.
Delayed-release pancreatic enzyme formulation:
- Helps to decrease bloating after high-caloric, high-fat meals.
- Supports optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Provides a mixture of pancreatic enzymes, such as protease, amylase, lipase, chymotrypsin and trypsin.
- Higher concentration of lipase, chymotrypsin and trypsin.
- Formulated with delayed-release capsules for targeted release in the intestine.
- New easier to swallow capsule format.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.