Resveratrol 30 vcaps by Douglas Labs
Resveratrol by Douglas Labs is made from part of a group of plant compounds known as polyphenols. Resveratrol is naturally found in the skin of red grapes, in some berries, and in peanuts.
Resveratrol by Douglas Labs may provide a scientific solution to aging. According to inventor Ray Kurzweil, resveratrol is a key component of his anti-aging supplement regimen. In addition to this, resveratrol is being studied for potential cardiovascular and neurological benefits.
There are a variety of reasons someone may wish to supplement with resveratrol. Although clinical studies are in the early stages, this compound from Douglas Labs is believed to have potential antioxidant benefits that may protect the body from various health conditions.
- Resveratrol may help against insulin resistance, which can, in turn, possibly help with the development of diabetes.
- May help against plaque buildup and potential damage to nerve cells that may potentially lead to Alzheimer's disease.
- May help to protect the heart in a variety of ways.
- May help to reduce inflammation.
- Help to potentially make platelets less sticky, which will less likely form into clots.
- May possibly help against the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, which is the bad form of cholesterol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.