Phosphatidylserine 60 Softgels by Metagenics
Phosphatidylserine by Metagenics is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy memory and cognition in addition to promoting healthy nervous system function. The key ingredient featured in Phosphatidylserine from Metagenics is a phospholipid comprised of both amino acids and fatty acids. It is considered one of the essential building block of brain cells in addition to providing cellular structure and protection throughout the body. It is a crucial component for all forms of cellular function, but especially for cells that perform cognitive function in the brain. In clinical studies, its intake has been shown to be effective at helping to arrest the less severe symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of dementia. It may be an excellent supplement choice for individuals who frequently experience such mood disorders as depression as well as individuals who want to remain proactive about retaining cognitive skills as they age.
Men and women who incorporate Phosphatidylserine from Metagenics into their nutritional regiment on a daily basis may expect to potentially enjoy several key health benefits:
- Supports healthy memory and other cognitive skills.
- Promotes healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Helps in maintaining and protecting healthy nerve cell membranes.
- Aids in improving communication among the cells in the brain.
- Helps to slow down the progress of age-related cognitive decline.
- Positively affects neurotransmitter levels in the brain related to mood, helping to alleviate some severe symptoms of depression.