Phosphatidyl Serine 60 gels By Klaire Labs
Phosphatidyl Serine from Klaire Labs is a dietary supplement that supports healthy brain and nerve cell function. The key ingredient featured in Phosphatidyl Serine by Klaire Labs is a Phospholipid Complex derived from soy lecithin and containing a mixture of phosphatidylserine, phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine. These are essential for activating neurotransmitters in the brain involved in such cognitive functions as learning new information and memory. This is an ideal supplement choice for individuals who want to be proactive about avoiding memory loss and other cognitive impairments usually associated with aging.
Men and women who take Phosphatidyl Serine by Klaire Labs as part of their dietary regimen on a daily basis can expect to experience a number of valuable health benefits:
- Supports healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Assists in the proper communication between nerve cells.
- Helps to increase choline availability to improve such cognitive skills as memory and learning new information.
- Helps maintain cholinergic activity in the brain.
- Promotes improved cellular response and communication.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.