Phosphatidyl Serine 100 mg 30 gels by Carlson Labs
Phosphatidyl Serine 100 mg by Carlson Labs is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy brain and neurological functions. Phosphatidyl Serine 100 mg by Carlson Labs contains a naturally occurring phospholipid responsible for supporting healthy brain, memory and learning functions. This is an excellent supplement choice for individuals of all ages, but especially teenagers who want to improve their mental functions, seniors desiring to keep their memory skills sharp, as well as athletes who want to improve their performance.
Individuals who incorporate Phosphatidyl Serine 100 mg by Carlson Labs into their daily dietary routine can expect to enjoy a number of significant health benefits:
- Supports healthy functioning of the brain and neurological system.
- Helps to prevent age-related cognitive decline.
- Helps to alleviate attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Promotes healthy and active neural membranes.
- Aids in alleviating symptoms of depression.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.