NAC 500 mg 120 tabs by Allergy Research Group
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) by Allergy Research Group has many benefits to health. It has been used in most areas of medicine including both conventional and alternative methods. NAC 500 mg from Allergy Research Group does have a strong sulfur smell. However, it is still very safe to use. Some of the benefits of Allergy Research Group NAC 500 mg include the following:
- NAC can be an effective cold and flu shield.
- NAC is readily used to treat poisoning or overdoses from acetaminophen and other liver-failure causing drugs.
- NAC 500 mg can be used as a possible counteraction for carbon monoxide poisoning.
- NAC might be helpful for people with cystic fibrosis as a mucus thinner.
- NAC is reasonably inexpensive and readily available for a number of ailments.