Marrow Plus 270 caps by Health Concerns
Marrow Plus by Health Concerns is an herbal dietary supplement designed to promote optimal health by supporting good circulation of the blood. In addition, the formula used to create Marrow Plus by Health Concerns also helps to support optimal functioning of the kidneys and spleen in order to maintain overall good health. Among its key ingredients is astragalus root, rehmannia root, lyceum fruit, ho-shou-wu root, codonopsis root, and citrus peel. Marrow Plus has also proven effective at increasing white blood count in the body which can be beneficial for patients undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatments.
Men and women who take Marrow Plus by Health Concerns on a regular basis as directed can receive several important benefits that contribute to good health:
- Supports good blood circulation.
- Supports healthy kidney and spleen function.
- Supports increased production of white blood cells that may be suppressed due to pharmaceutical usage.
- Helps to alleviate mild soreness or numbness in the arms and legs.
- May help to prevent anemia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.