L-Lysine 500 mg 100 caps by Allergy Research Group
As an essential amino acid, L-lysine cannot be synthesized by the human body and must be acquired through the appropriate food, such as fish, meat, nuts and dairy products. The amino acid helps the body to absorb calcium, assists in the formation of collagen and is an important component in the production of carnitine.
Adding Allergy Research Group’s L-Lysine 500 mg to a healthy diet can help the body to build protein. In addition, it bolsters the immune system by facilitating the manufacture of antibodies, hormones and enzymes.
Taking Allergy Research Group’s L-Lysine 500 mg offers several benefits, which include:
- Increasing the effectiveness of human growth hormone release.
- Helping to prevent and treat cold sores.
- Decreasing viral activity in the body.
- Helping to increase serotonin levels, which reduces the symptoms of anxiety.
- Directly contributing to the repair of damaged tissues.
Allergy Research Group’s L-Lysine 500 mg dietary supplement is an effective alternative source of Lysine for individuals who have dietary restrictions. Additionally, athletes can also benefit from the amino acid's ability to help transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, which supports the body's energy production process.