Xymogen's Hemp MonoPure is a dietary supplement that features a synergistic blend of phytocannabinoid-rich, THC-free hemp extract with aromatic terpenes. It is also formulated with MaxSimil, an IFOS five-star certified esterified fish oil that contains the omega-3s eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Here are some potential benefits of Hemp MonoPure:
- Supports the endocannabinoid system: The endocannabinoid system is a network of receptors and neurotransmitters that plays a role in a variety of bodily functions, including pain, inflammation, mood, and sleep. Hemp MonoPure may help to support the endocannabinoid system by providing phytocannabinoids and terpenes that can interact with the body's endocannabinoid receptors.
- Reduces inflammation: Inflammation is a natural immune response that can be helpful in fighting off infection. However, chronic inflammation can contribute to a variety of health problems, including heart disease, cancer, and arthritis. Hemp MonoPure may help to reduce inflammation by providing omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves mood: Mood disorders, such as anxiety and depression, are common and can have a significant impact on a person's quality of life. Hemp MonoPure may help to improve mood by providing phytocannabinoids and terpenes that can interact with the body's endocannabinoid system.
- Promotes sleep: Sleep is essential for good health and well-being. However, many people experience sleep problems, such as insomnia. Hemp MonoPure may help to promote sleep by providing phytocannabinoids and terpenes that have been shown to have sedative properties.
- Reduces pain: Pain is a common problem that can be caused by a variety of factors, including injury, illness, and surgery. Hemp MonoPure may help to reduce pain by providing phytocannabinoids and terpenes that have been shown to have analgesic properties.
We are unable to sell CBD products in MI, MD, NV, GA, MA, MS, MT, WA, AA, AE, AP due to state laws that prohibit the sale.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 - 2 softgels daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 15 | 30
Amount per serving - Daily Value (%):
Total Fat 1.5 g - 2%
Cholesterol 5 mg - 2%
Fish Oil Concentrate Blend 1.320 g**
-Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 884 mg**
-EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 594 mg**
-DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 264 mg**
Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (flowers and/or leaves) 78.58**
-Total Phytocannabinoids 52.5 mg**
Softgel (bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and roasted carob powder), GRAS enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, purified water, ammonium hydroxide, medium chain-triglycerides, oleic acid, and vegetable stearic acid), terpene blend (beta-caryophyllene, D-limonene, alpha-pinene, linalool, alpha-terpineol), and natural mixed tocopherols.
**Daily Value not established.
*Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel).
Formulated to Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, and artificial sweeteners.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medications, consult your physician before using this product. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.