Curcuma Flow 60 capsules by Health Concerns
Curcuma Flow is a clinically proven patented delivery form of curcumin. This system protects curcumins from breakdown by water and uses PC (phosphatidylcholine) to carry curcumins across the intestinal lining.
Curcuma Flow also improves symptoms associated with prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), and PSA (prostate specific antigen), protects against radiation and chemotherapy damage, and improves cancer patients quality of life.
Curcuma Flow improves antioxidant defense. Besides lowering oxidative biomarkers, curcumins elevate, glutathione, vitamin C, E levels in the blood and key antioxidant enzymes catalase and superoxide dismutase. Curcumins downregulate inflammatory maRkers, CRP (C-reactive protein), TNF-alpha, COX -2, Interleukin- 1beta, Interleukin-6, and Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate. In addition, curcumins regulate many cell membranes including signal transduction and cell-to-cell communication, improve nerve and muscle functioning.
In addition, Curcuma Flow has shown to have analgesic activity in a post carpal tunnel surgery trial, neuropathic pain (sciatica and carpal tunnel syndrome), and in muscle pain resulting from intense exercise. Curcuma Flow has also been shown to be effective in relieving pain in trials in comparison with Tylenol (acetaminophen).
- Effective for joint health and rehabilitation, improving joint pain and mobility.
- Lessens muscle soreness from oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Encourages healthy inflammatory response after exercise.
- Enhances circulation and reduces inflammation.
- Supports healthy aging: blood vessel function, prostate, vision and eye health.
- Helpful in managing effects of chemo and radiation therapy.