Enhanced Zinc Lozenges by Life Extension are a dietary supplement designed to support strong immune system response as a defense against seasonal illnesses and other infections. The key active ingredient in Enhanced Zinc Lozenges by Life Extension is the mineral zinc in the form of zinc acetate. Because it releases zinc to the body as positively charged zinc ions, this form of zinc has proven effective at strengthening and fortifying immune system function to lower the risk of coughs, colds and flu. Peppermint flavoring in each lozenge makes the delivery of this essential trace mineral more palatable.
Men and women who take Enhanced Zinc Lozenges from Life Extension on a regular basis as directed can expect to enjoy a number of valuable health benefits:
- Promotes comprehensive support for optimal immune system response as the body's natural defense against bacterial or viral infection.
- Provides powerful antioxidant activity that stops free radicals from causing oxidative stress.
- Aids in proper hormonal balance, increasing testosterone levels.
- Aids in lowering high blood pressure.
- Promotes healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Total Carbohydrates 5 g
Sugars 4 g
Zinc (as zinc acetate) 18.75 mg
dextrose, peppermint flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica
DIRECTIONS: Completely dissolve in mouth one (1) lozenge every 2 wakeful hours, not to exceed 8 lozenges per day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use for more than 3 consecutive days. Do not chew or swallow lozenge. May cause nausea if taken on empty stomach.
CAUTION: Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper.
If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency.
Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppresive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.