DHEA 50 mg 60 tabs by Allergy Research Group
DHEA 50 mg from the Allergy Research Group mimics a naturally occurring human hormone. DHEA can be made from chemicals in both soy and wild yams. This supplement has many ptential health benefits and uses:
• May help with erectile dysfunction
• May help to improve female well-being and sexuality
• May help to treat systemic lupus erythematosus
• Potentially boost the immune system
• May reduce menopausal symptoms
• May help with diabetes
• May help decrease the risk for heart disease
DHEA 50 mg from the Allergy Research Group can also be used to potentially help improve thinking skills, memory, and to may slow the process of brain aging and Alzheimer’s disease. In addition, various athletes may possibly use it to help increase their muscle mass, energy, and strength. Many patients have taken this supplement to help some symptoms of depression and fatigue. DHEA is also known to possibly help increase bone mineral density.
Some people have also used DHEA from the Allergy Research Group for possible weight loss.