CoQ-Gamma E 60 gels by Allergy Research Group
CoQ-Gamma E from the Allergy Research Group contains Gamma linolenic acid is an omega-6 fatty acid that the human body can use to convert to other substances that decrease inflammation and cell growth. It can be found in evening primrose oil and borage oil. With many different vitamins and vital ingredients, it is no wonder CoQ-Gamma E from the Allergy Research Group has many different health benefits and uses. These include:
- Decreasing high cholesterol
- For reducing symptoms of systemic sclerosis
- For skin conditions, such as psoriasis, and eczema
- Decreasing the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Decreasing diabetic nerve pain
- Reducing ADHD symptoms
- Decreasing heart disease
- Helping to control metabolic syndrome
- Decreasing hay fever symptoms
- Decreasing depression and postpartum depression sypmtoms
- Decreasing symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
Because this supplement contains Coenzyme Q10, it also can help increase male fertility, help slow age-related vision problems, and slow the progression of neurodegenerative diseases, among many other benefits.
CoQ-Gamma E from the Allergy Research Group can be complimented with several other supplements, including fish oil and vitamin C.